Our offered PVC sheets are designed to target the utmost satisfaction level of clients. With the effort to serve the best to the clients, we have taken a lead from the existing manufacturer of PVC sheets in market.
1) High durability
2) Modern designs
3) Made from quality PVC material
4) Long lasting functional life
1. Printing processes: Screen printing and direct to substrate digital printing;
2. Installation: It is important to make allowances for thermal movements;
3. Machining: Suitable for guillotining, cutting, sawing, drilling, milling and routing;
4. Forming and Fabrication: Suitable for folding, drape forming, thermoforming,
Hot air welding and hot plate welding.
1. Light-weight, Easily Transported and Processed;
2. Smooth and Easily Printed and Filmed with kinds of colors.
3. Good Plasticity, Excellent thermoforming material;
4. High Impact and Fireproof;
5. Anti-chemical Corrosion, Non-Toxic;
6. Moisture proof, Water-proof and Good Heat Preservation;
7. Good Sound Insulation and Shock Absorption;
8. Unfading and Anti-aging
9. Many ways of processing such as drilling, sawing, nailing, planing, cementing, jointing. Etc.
1. Advertisement: Silk screen printing, engraving materials, exhibition board, denoters;
2. Building& Decoration: Decorative sheets for outdoors and indoors, storage racks,
3. Vessel&Vehicle: Interior decorating materials of buses, train, subway, steamships, airplane;
4. Furniture: Office furniture, kitchen cabinet, bathroom cabinet;
5. Industrial Application: Thermoformed products, refrigeratory warehouse project, environmental
6. Others: Moulding board, sports apparatus, breeding timber, beach moisture-proof facilities, water-resistant timber, art materials, all kinds of light partition plates.
| Physical Properties|| || |
| Items||Unit ||Value |
| Apparent Density||g/cm³||0.5-0.8 |
| Compressive Strength|| Mpa||12-20 |
| Flexural Strength|| Mpa|| 12-18|
| Impact Strength|| Mpa|| 800-900|
| Fracture Elongation|| KJ/m²|| 8-15|
| Shao Scale|| %|| 15-20|
| Water Absorbing Rate|| D type|| 45-50|
| Vicat Softening Point|| %|| ≥1.5|
| Self-extinguishing Level|| ºC|| 73-76|
| || ||≤ 5 seconds|